Google AdWords Contextual Targeting Tool

The new Contextual Targeting Tool helps you create very smart ad groups for the Display Network. And maybe for the search networks as well.

Enjoy the video (for best playback, click the Fullscreen button at the bottom right of the player), and please leave a comment or question below.

Do you learn best by watching short video tutorials? If so, please check out LOMS, the Look Over My Shoulder AdWords Success Videos. Undergoing a total makeover for 2011, LOMS is the quickest, most pain-free way to learn the nuts and bolts of AdWords setup and management. Including AdWords, market research, landing page and follow-up strategies, LOMS is Google AdWords For Dummies brought to life.

Learn more here…

1. #1 • Bronwyn said on January 8 2011:

This looks really interesting, looking forward to having a deeper look at it.. alas not showing in my interface yet here in the US.

2. #2 • terrance said on January 19 2011:

I’m in the Midwest, Milwaukee to be exact and I’m playing with the tool as I type. I can a lot of uses for this and I share in your enthusiasm. Thanks for the sure!

3. #3 • Calin said on January 19 2011:

Hello, Howie.

I’ve got it some time ago in a Dutch MCM account, and also in a regular Romanian one (just got the announcement yesterday in my AdWords interface.

Cheers,
    Calin

4. #4 • Rob Metras said on January 19 2011:

Helpful video Howie. Re Context/Display PPC Appreciate all the advice especially the bid modulation

5. #5 • Sandy Barris said on January 19 2011:

HI howie,

Gerat stuff, a big help.

Is there a way, maybe hidden somewhere, to select or add the KW to a campaign..

Also its interesting what you get when you click on the KW.
    A list of urls where your units could be placed… very helpful

but again, has google left off an easy way to add them to adgroups.

Keep up the great work

Sandy

6. #6 • Pieter said on January 20 2011:

Hi Howie,

I’m in the Netherlands. The tool shows here as well. Thnx for the heads up!

7. #7 • Michael said on January 20 2011:

Great video Howie I’m in the UK and use adwords myself and help my clients – look forward to trying this.

Comment: