Should you be outsourcing your AdWords account?
AdWords has become so complex over the past year, it's hard to imagine an individual business owner or marketing director managing their account optimally.
- You may have mastered Search, but what about image and widget ads on the Display Network?
- Have you implemented Conversion Optimizer, or Google-assisted modified bidding?
- Have you automated the most important reports and set up a protocol to optimize your account on a weekly basis?
- Are you measuring offline conversions from phone calls and walk-ins?
- Have you connected your XML feed to the plus-box and to image ads on search pages?
At a certain point, you may start thinking about outsourcing your AdWords management to an agency.
You'll buy back a lot of time, and possibly expertise, but you may also be handing the keys of the kingdom to a bunch of underpaid, overworked staff who may have learned AdWords mechanics but know nothing about your prospects, competitors, or industry.
When should you outsource your AdWords? Once you've decided to take the leap, how do you choose the right partner to manage your account?
Join Howie Jacobson and Kristie McDonald, partners in The PPC Agency, and account manager John Withers, as they share their experience and insights about entrusting your AdWords to the right hands.
Date: Wednesday 1 September, 2010
Time: 1pm Eastern (12pm Central), US
Fill out the unfortunately cramped form below to reserve your seat: [icontact id=4]
If you can't make the live webinar, register anyway to get the recording later.
Talk soon, Kristie, John and Howie