Very Nice TeleSeminar MP3 Download
Download the mp3 by right-clicking below:
Very Nice TeleSeminar 5 November 2008 (86 minutes, 19.5 MB)
The teleseminar covered the following topics:
- How many searches per month are needed to support an online business?
- What does a 2.5 pound bag of baby spinach teach us about a lead generation funnel?
- The difference between very similar keywords
- What makes ads effective?
- PPM: The crucial AdWords metric that Google doesn’t give you – and how to create it yourself
- Two powerful sources of new keywords
- The "two concentric circles" model of improving your ads by lowering your clickthrough rate
Want a verbatim PDF transcript of the call?
I’m going to offer it as a $10 upsell when I sell the Very Nice TeleSeminar MP3 to non-attendees, but you can get it as a free bonus if you order the Look Over My Shoulder (LOMS) Adwords Success Video Series in the next 7 days.
Just email me your LOMS receipt with a note asking for the PDF transcript and I’ll email you a link to the transcript as soon as it’s back from the transcription service.